Friday, August 20, 2010

A new chapter

So I was accepted to pharmacy school :) I still can't believe it's real! I've been trying so hard for so many years and now I'm in :D I know the next 4 years of grad school will be difficult but I think mentally it wont hurt as much anymore...


So about 2 weeks ago I moved out to Georgia. All the way across the country! My boyfriend hasn't been able to transfer jobs to out here yet so he is staying behind with our 3 dogs for now. I miss them so much, plus I don't really know anyone out here... I have made a couple of friends, but you know... :) All of this and somehow quitting my job of 5 years, leaving my house, and leaving everything I know hasn't been hard for me. I think when you know exactly what you want and you work so hard at it for so long, through all the good and all the bad, that when the opportunity arises there is no thought to just going for it.

So I think if I can say anything, it's that if you have a dream or a goal and it means that much to you, don't let anything stand in your way of reaching it! I do think there are always things you can change to make yourself happier and things will work out in the end. I know I'm afraid of a lot of things right now (Like still not receiving financial aid yet! lol) but I know it will all work out :)

So my Etsy shop has been on vacation while I traveled these 2,000 miles but it's open again starting tonight! WOOHOO! I've made new things and can't wait to list them, hopefully bit by bit this weekend :)

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com