Friday, November 20, 2009

What's new??


What's new with me! I'm whipping up a new batch of goodies! First time for the publics eyes.... my working space! LoL I would love to create a blog post going through step by step how I create some of my pieces :) Maybe sometime soon!

I've currently been working hard in Organic Chemistry as well as my job, it's tiring! But i've also started volunteering with the Arizona Animal Welfare League, what better way to give back to your community than helping out animals that don't have a home? :( I am also in the process of applying to pharmacy school and am expecting my PCAT results any day now... tell ya, checking the mail has never been so stressful!

Christmas is coming and I'm SO excited! :) are you looking for something special and unique? Check out my shop :)



2 comments:

Baroness Bijoutery said...

Sounds like you are one busy young lady...I know you have alot of fun though when you are creating..Just remember to take some time out for yourself to just relax and veg...

LuvToSparkLe said...

Oh I do relax and veg :)

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com